Going Once, Going Twice… SOLD
A real estate auction is an innovative and effective method of selling real estate. It is an intense, accelerated real estate marketing process that involves the public sale of any property—most certainly including those that are non-distressed—through competitive bidding.
Benefits to the Seller:
- Buyers come prepared to buy.
- Property will be sold at true market value.
- Creates competition among buyers.
- Requires buyers to be pre-approved.
- Seller knows exactly when the property will sell.
- Eliminates numerous showings.
- Takes seller out of the negotiation process.
Benefits to the Buyer:
- Buyer knows the seller is committed to sell.
- Buyers determine the purchase price.
- Auctions eliminate long negotiation periods.
- Auctions reduce time to purchase property.
- Purchasing and closing dates are known.
- Buyers know they are competing on the same terms as all other buyers.
- Buyers receive comprehensive information on the property.
The magic of a real estate auction can work in marketing your property for sale. Auctions are one of the oldest and best ways to get true market value for property.